Recent and Upcoming Performances
Click on any title for further information about the music.
What passes for discourse
- Premiere Duo Montagnard (Joseph Murphy, saxophone; Mathew Slotkin, guitar), Montclair State University, New Jersey (November 12, 2016)
Taxi of Midnight
- Premiere Snell Theatre, The Crane School of Music, SUNY Potsdam, Potsdam, New York (February 15, 2017, 7:30 pm)
- Classical Revolution, Tallahassee, Florida, April 28, 2016 (location TBA).
A Screaming Comes Across the Sky
- Lawrence Axlerod, piano; January 9, 2015, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida; February 10, 2016, Wellington, New Zealand; April 3, 2016, Chicago, Illinois.
Deep Blue Spiral
- Society of Composers Inc. 50th Anniversary Conference (SCI50), November 12-14, 2015, at the University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida. Screaming will be performed by the University of Florida Symphony Orchestra on the conference's final concert (7:30pm, November 14, Philips Center for the Performing Arts).
Here's the Shot
- Nicholas May, saxophone, Glenn Korff School of Music, University of Nebraska-Lincoln (April 6, 2016)
- Premiered by the Frackenpohl Honors Brass Quintet as part of the inauguration cermony of the 16th President of SUNY Potdam, Dr. Kristin Esterberg, April 24, 2015.
- Potsdam Brass Quintet, April 6, 2016, Snell Theater, Crane School of Music, Potsdam, NY, 7;30pm.