Recent and Upcoming Performances
Click on any title for further information about the music.
Recordings of three works broadcast on Fresh Ink on WCNY/WUNY/WJNY in upstate New York:
Two movements from Immaculate, Bored, Off-Key and Vain
Elegy, September 11
- The Crane School of Music Contemporary Music Ensemble, Kenneth Andrews, director, with Ryan Sparkes, baritone. April 22, 2014, 7:30pm, Hosmer Hall, Crane School of Music, Potsdam, New York
Three Places in the Texas Hill Country
- James E. Taylor High School Orchestra, Clint Capshaw, director, Carnegie Hall, New York (April 14, 2014) and Katy, Texas (March 6, 2014)
- Brevard College Symphonic Winds, Miller Asbill, director, Olivia Willie, conductor, joint concert with AC Reynolds High School, Porter Center for Performing Arts, Brevard, North Carolina, February 20, 2014, 7:30pm. This performance came about when Three Places was named the runner-up in the 2013 Brevard College Wind Ensemble Composition Contest.
- Crane Brass Ensemble, James Madeja, director, at Hosmer Hall, Crane School of Music, Potsdam, NY (November 13, 2013, 7:30pm)
crashing into the sun
- Adesso Choral Society, The G&B Community Cultural Center, 49 New St., Wilton, Connecticut, 4:00pm, Sunday, October 27, 2013
- Wonki Lee (saxophone), Riko Higuma (piano), Composer's Voice Concert, Jan Hus Church, 351 East 74th St., New York, NY (Sunday, October 27, 2013, 1pm)