Recent and Upcoming Performances
Click on any title for further information about the music.
Three Places in the Texas Hill Country
- Brevard College Symphonic Winds, Miller Asbill, conductor, joint concert with AC Reynolds High School, Porter Center for Performing Arts, Brevard, North Carolina, February 11, 2014. This performance came about when Three Places was named the runner-up in the 2013 Brevard College Wind Ensemble Composition Contest.
- Crane Brass Ensemble, James Madeja, director, at Hosmer Hall, Crane School of Music, Potsdam, NY (November 13, 2013, 7:30pm)
crashing into the sun
- Adesso Choral Society, The G&B Community Cultural Center, 49 New St., Wilton, Connecticut, 4:00pm, Sunday, October 27, 2013
A Sentimental Song
- Wonki Lee (saxophone), Riko Higuma (piano), Composer's Voice Concert, Jan Hus Church, 351 East 74th St., New York, NY (Sunday, October 27, 2013, 1pm)
- Cross Island Trio (Thomas Piercy, clarinet; Suzanne Mueller, cello; Elinor Abrams Zayas, piano)
- Composer's Voice Third Annual Children's Concert, Jan Hus Church 351 East 74th Street, New York, New York, Sunday, September 29, 2013, 1pm
- Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame concert of one minute waltzes. Plainview-Old Bethpage Public Library 999 Old Country Road, Plainview, New York, Saturday, April 13, 2013, 8pm.